Share it (and thank you!)
Follow Me (and I'll feel loved)
Whew! Man, do "I" feel guilty.
I've been tagged about 10 times in the last 10 days or so and there is NO way I can keep up with the tag recipricating AND all the interesting stuff on my site and blog AND family AND work AND e-mails.
There have been about three different types of tags, but I'm only recalling the one that has occurred most and its something about 7 things about myself.
Next time, please say "I'd love to tag Hummie, but I'd rather her make videos and challenges than take time to reply, so I'm going to tag so-n-so instead." Yep, then I'll come and give you warm fuzzies and read all about you and we will all be happy.
Okay, well--here goes some 7 silly things--because I DO appreciate you and I DO try! Whew.
1. I am an analyzer! Yep! Did you know that this blog's original name was "Life Analyzed?" I thought it fit the description of me so well. I have to analyze everything. For instance, I walked by these crackers in the store and thought to myself "now what will they come up with next?" Really? Do that many people love macaroni and cheese THAT much that they can use it as a ploy to market their crackers? There. I confessed it. I thought bad thoughts about a product and then purchased it anyway just to see what it tastes like. Tastes like Cheez-Its. Buy them instead.
2. While at the winery, I just HAD to stand there and analyze out loud while my poor son stood and listened how this grape vine could be a grand example of the Bible verses about the Vine and the Branch. Yes, he even patiently waited for me to photograph them--and it was his birthday.
3. I am always ready to share my faith, although I do not want to push it on someone as I truly believe that has the reverse effect. If you ever want to know about my faith, I invite you to ask. I'll be glad to share.
John 15:5 "I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.
4. I took a tour of my hubby's work the other day for the first time. Why did I do it? Because he is always saying to me that I would never visit his work because I do not care about him. So, I had to prove to him that I cared about him. It is a rather dirty job and he comes home that way. He comes home every day physically tired and I come home every day mental tired. We make a great pair.
5. I do NOT look good in a hard hat and safety glasses, but I will do anything for my hubby because I love him even though I am always frustrated with him. We've been married 21 years and 9 months (because our son just turned 21). Uh-hem.
6. I am a sentmential sappy person. Oh, well, you already knew that, huh? While watching my son skip rocks the other day, all I could do was think about my Dad and how he skipped rocks every time he came around a non-public water source. I miss him. (okay, this one does not count because you already knew it).
6 again. I'm a bad dog mom. I allowed my son to give her his wine when he didn't like it, just to see what it would do to her. She totally loved it and couldn't get enough! Sometimes I wonder if we are actually related as she has many of my attributes. Do you think she analyzes? I may never know.
7. A fun post would not be so fun without an inside joke post. Uh? These may not be eggsalas (enough with the eggs posts on this blog, right?), but they are real chocolate deviled eggs. I didn't buy them, but did gawk at them for quiet a while.
Now, I'm supposed to pass this on. However, being as so many bloggers have already been hit with it, just consider yourself tagged if you haven't been tagged.
Feel free to leave me a comment to your post about 7 things about yourself.
I'd love to read it.
Oh, and I appreciate you!